- Allstate's yearly revenue in 2021 was $50.588 billion, a 20.71% rise since 2020.
- Allstate's yearly revenue in 2020 was $41.90 billion, 0.89% higher than in 2019.
- In late September of 2022, Allstate reported a quarterly revenue of $13.20 billion, a 5.83% year-over-year rise.
- For 12 months until the end of September 2022, Allstate's revenue was listed as $50.77 billion, a year-over-year increase of 4.61%.
- For 2019, Allstate's annual revenue was $41.541 billion, 4.34% greater than in 2018.
Allstate Net Income
- The net income for Allstate during the third quarter of the year was -$0.694 billion, 236.61% lower than the previous year.
- The net income for Allstate during the first three quarters of the year was -$0.316 billion, 109.6% lower than the previous year.
- Allstate's yearly net income in 2021 was $1.485 billion, which was 72.81% lower than in 2020.
- The annual net income for Allstate in 2020 was $5.461 billion, 16.74% higher than in 2019.
- The yearly net income for Allstate in 2019 was $4.678 billion, a 132.5 rise from one year prior.
- The valuation for Allstate during the beginning of the final quarter of 2022 was $35.03 billion.
- Allstate's net income during the late third quarter of 2022 was -$0.694 billion, 236.61% lower than the same quarter in 2021.
- For the first three quarters of 2022, Allstate's net income was -$0.31 billion, a 109.6 decrease from the same period in 2021.
- Allstate's net income for all of 2021 was $1.485 billion, 72.81% lower than in 2020.
- $5.461 billion was the net income for Allstate in 2020, 16.74% higher than in 2019.
- Allstate had a 132.5% rise in net income from 2018 to 2019 and $4.678 billion in reporting.
- During the tail end of the third quarter of 2022, Allstate's profit margin was 1.97%.
- Allstate's Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization, or EBITDA margin in late 2022 was 2.48%.
- Allstate's Pre-tax profit margin during the third quarter of 2022 was -0.09%.
- In 2019, Allstate wrote direct premiums that were valued at over $23 billion.
- The gross profit for Allstate during the third quarter of 2022 was $2.872 billion, 27.09% lower than the previous year.
- Allstate's gross profit from the beginning of 2022 until the third quarter was $14.665 billion, 29.35% less than the year before.
- Allstate's yearly gross profit in 2021 was $20.221 billion, 4.45% higher than in 2020.
- The yearly gross profit for Allstate in 2020 was $19.359 billion, a 14.45% gain from 2019.
- In 2019, Allstate saw an annual gross profit of $16.93 billion, a 17.49% rise from 2018.
- The total assets for Allstate in the third quarter of 2022 were $97.676 billion, 26.8% lower than in 2021.
- Allstate's total assets in 2021 were $99.44 billion, 21.07% lower than in 2020.
- $125.98 billion was the total assets for Allstate in 2020, 5.03% higher than in 2019.
- Allstate reported $119.95 billion in total assets for 2019, 6.86% higher than in 2018.
Allstate Market Cap
Allstate's market cap as of November 14, 2022 is $35.03 billion.
Allstate Number Of Employees
- Allstate's total employee count is 45,780 people.
- The listed number of employees with Allstate in 2021 was 54,700, 29.74% higher than in 2020.
- Allstate's employees numbered 42,160 in 2020, 8.92% lower than in 2019.
- 46,290 was the number of employees for Allstate in 2019, 1.29% greater than in 2018.
- Allstate had 45,700 workers in 2018, 6.53% more than in 2017.
- The ratio for every Allstate employee's revenue in 2022 was $975,862.
Allstate Employee Demographics Statistics
- Allstate's female employees make up 58% of the total, with men making up 42%.
- 59% of Allstate's employees are white, 17% are Latino or Hispanic, and 12% are black or African American.
- $42,604 is the average yearly salary of an Allstate employee.
- About 60% of Allstate's workforce consider themselves to be Democrats.
- Most Allstate employees remain with the company for 5.1 years, on average.
- The executive board of Allstate is made up of 31% women and 69% men.
- The management team of Allstate is 62% white.
- Hispanic or Latinos make up 62% of the management team.
- 10% of Allstate's management team is African American or black.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much money does Allstate make?
Allstate listed $2.87 billion in earnings during the third quarter of 2022, 27.09% lower than in 2021.
Read More: Insurance Statistics
How much does the CEO of Allstate make?
- The CEO of Allstate, Thomas J. Wilson Chair, makes $18,368,991 in 2021.
- The average hourly wage of an Allstate employee is $20.48.
- The lowest earners of Allstate make $26,000 every year, with the top 10% taking in $69,000.
- Allstate's engineering employees earned an annual salary of $98,298. IT employees with the early $73,737 every year.
How many customers does Allstate have?
There are 16 million customers that use Allstate and 175 policies are made in the United States.
Who is Allstate owned by?
- Since Allstate is publicly traded, shareholders make up the bulk of the company's ownership. The Vanguard Group, Inc. has the most shares, listed at 24.2 million at 8.98%.
- BlackRock Fund Advisers has 5.01% of Allstate's shares, numbering 13.5 million.
- SSgA Funds Management, Inc. has 4.69% of Allstate's shares, or 12.6 million.
- 5.7 million of Allstate's shares are owned by Geode Capital Management, 2.13% of the total.
Is Allstate losing money?
- Allstate's shares have dropped in the last year, making the company lose some of its worth.
- In the early final quarter of 2022, Allstate's stock price per share was 129.04.
- In the second quarter of 2022, Allstate's stock price was 141.97, its all-time highest.
- Allstate's stock price over 11 months in 2022 was 144.46 at its highest, 11.9% greater than the latest price per share.
- Over 11 months in 2022, the average stock price for Allstate was 125.36 at the lowest.
Is Allstate publicly traded?
Allstate has been a publicly traded company since 1993.