Stillwater Insurance Company at a Glance
Stillwater Insurance Group is an insurance company founded in 2000 that offers policies in all 50 states. On Better Business Bureau, Stillwater Insurance has a rating of A+ and on Demotech, Stillwater has a rating of A. Its home office is located in Florida.
What Type of Insurance Does Stillwater Insurance Group Offer?
Stillwater Insurance Group offers various types of insurance. This includes home insurance, renters insurance, condo insurance, auto insurance, business insurance, landlord insurance, as well as umbrella insurance.
What to Know about Stillwater Insurance Group
Stillwater Insurance Group has been in the auto and homeowners insurance industries for over two decades now. The insurance company was once called the Fidelity National Property and Casualty Insurance Group. The company is a large one, with AM Best placing the carrier in the $100 million to the $250 million category in terms of financial size.
What Discounts Does Stillwater Insurance Group Offer?
Stillwater Insurance Group offers a variety of discounts. This includes for auto insurance:
- Multi-car discount: If you have multiple cars insured under Stillwater Insurance Group, you may be able to get a discount.
- Multi-policy discount: If you take multiple insurance policies out under Stillwater Insurance, you may get a discount.
- Good driver discount: if you have shown to have a history of good driving habits and a good driving record, you may be eligible for this auto insurance discount.
For home insurance, there are also discounts, such as:
- Automatic sprinkler: If you have an automatic sprinkler system installed, you may be able to get a discount.
- Gated community: If you live in what is defined as a gated community, this discount can lower your premium.
- Home alarm protection: Home alarm systems can make you eligible for discounts.
- Multi-policy: Like the multi-policy discount for auto insurance, Stillwater Insurance Group rewards loyal customers with discounts across policies.
- Utility upgrade: If you have installed utility upgrades to your home, you may be able to get discounts.
Stillwater Insurance Group Customer Service
The Stillwater Insurance Group customer service can be reached by calling 888-333-2120.