American Integrity Insurance Company at a Glance
American Integrity Insurance Company was founded in 2006. Despite being in the industry for nearly twenty years, there are not many American Integrity Insurance reviews online.
In the few reviews that do exist, a majority of them are negative, citing a lack of responsiveness when responding to claims.
What Type of Insurance Does American Integrity Insurance Company Offer?
American Integrity Insurance offers a variety of insurance choices for its customers, including coverage for homeowners, vacant home, boat, jetski, flood, high valued home, new home construction, condo, renters, umbrella, and golf cart. The company is based in Florida and is a leading provider of Florida homeowners insurance.
What to Know about American Integrity Insurance Company
While American Integrity Insurance company offers a wide selection of insurance policies for its customers, the numerous angry reviews it has received reflects poorly upon its company. It does offer a number of homeowners insurance premium discounts that can help you out, but using Worth Insurance to find quick quotes is more reliable and allows you to compare rates across different insurance companies.
What Discounts Does American Integrity Insurance Company Offer?
American Integrity Insurance Company offers several homeowners insurance discounts that last year round. These discounts include:
- Accredited builder - your home is newly constructed (built in the previous five years)
- Insurance score - your insurance score (credit record, loss history, residence history) is calculated as favorable
- Multi-program discount - if you’re maintaining multiple policies with American Integrity Insurance Company
- Proof of update/roof only - this discount depends on when your roof was last updated/replaced
- Protective devices - your home has protection, such as alarm systems or a fire sprinkler system
- Secured community - your home has secured community features installed, such as pass key gates, 24/7 security patrol, and limited access
- Senior or retiree - the policyholder is 55 years old or above
- Water loss prevention - your home’s plumbing has been professionally checked and found free of visible defects
These discounts don’t apply to every policy that is offered, so it is always a good idea to double check before purchasing any insurance.
American Integrity Insurance Company Customer Service
The customer service number is 1-866-968-8390 and the 24/7 claims number is 1-866-277-9871. There is a separate line for hurricane-related claims: 844-MYAIIC1.
It is notable that American Integrity Insurance Company’s customer service has been reviewed to be unresponsive to claims.